Have you ever been faced with finding an emergency dentist near Takoma Park, MD? Having an emergency dentist at your mercy near Takoma Park, MD like Dr. Rezaiyan, a dentist at Spring Dental Associates, can be a lifesaver if you are ever in extreme pain from a severe toothache or other unforeseen issues including an accident.
When you are suffering from any kind of dental related pain, you most likely are unable to eat or drink well and possibly can not do your job. Some people would say that dental pain is one of the highest rated types of pain. It can be extremely painful when your mouth is pounding with an intense throbbing sensation.
Taking good care of your teeth and gums can protect you in many ways from having to see an emergency dentist, but some dental issues just happen such as:
- A toothache is probably one of the #1 reasons you might need an emergency dentist near Takoma Park, MD. Try rinsing your mouth using warm water and call your emergency dentist as soon as possible so that they can work you in between other patients who had scheduled appointments.
- A chipped or broken tooth is second in line when needing to see an emergency dentist near Takoma Park, MD. Biting down on something too hard or hitting a tooth can cause it to chip or break. Use a cold compress to help alleviate pain and keep the swelling down. Call your emergency dentist as soon as possible.
- Losing a tooth is a serious matter. Always try to find the tooth. Make sure to clean off the tooth gently with warm water and do not brush the tooth because you could damage the tissue. Try placing it into the socket or keep it in milk until you get to your emergency dentist near Takoma Park, MD. Go immediately to an emergency dentist. If you wait too long, you might not be able to save the tooth.
- A lost filling or crown are common reasons you might need an emergency dentist near Takoma Park, MD.
- An abscessed tooth can be extremely painful. It is important to see your emergency dentist, so the infection does not get any worse. Rinse your mouth with a light salt water solution to keep it clean until you can see your emergency dentist near Takoma Park, MD.
Going to see your dentist near Takoma Park, MD regularly for all your checkups and treatments are important to avoid most preventable emergency visits, but even at that, accidents do happen. Dr. Rezaiyan, at Spring Dental Associates near Takoma Park, MD, is an emergency dentist you can depend on for most emergency issues.